Friday, July 6, 2012

G.C.BEST I've GIRL's COMPILATION [Album]

Description: Greatest hits album from "I've GIRL's COMPILATION" series including 24 tracks selected from all the 117 trac... thumbnail 1 summary
Description: Greatest hits album from "I've GIRL's COMPILATION" series including 24 tracks selected from all the 117 tracks included in compilation albums of the series. Also contains a new track. This edition features special sleeve and includes a booklet with liner notes.
Released: Jun 29th, 2012
Catalog No.ICD-66029
File Size: 266 MB (320kbps)
Get Sample Part 1 in MF | JF | UF | SB
Get Sample Part 2 in MF | JF | UF | SB
password: R@kc
Uploaded by Raphael

G.C.BEST I've GIRL's COMPILATION [Album]
Track List:
Disc 1
1 FUCK ME (Vocal:MIHI )
2 Disintegration (Vocal:Lia)
3 I pray to stop my cry -little sea style- (Vocal:Mami Kawada)
4 Onaji Sora no Shitade (Vocal:KOTOKO)
5 Do you know the magic? (Vocal:Kaori Utatsuki)
6 oblivion (Vocal:KOTOKO)
7 Natsukusa no senro -Album Mix- (Vocal:KOTOKO to Kaori Utatsuki )
8 FLY TO THE TOP (Vocal:MELL)
9 two HeaRt (Vocal:Airi Kirishima )
10 Imaginary affair (Vocal:KOTOKO)
11 eclipse (Vocal:Mami Kawada)
12 bumpy-Jumpy! (Vocal:KOTOKO)
13 See You ~Chiisana Eien~ -P.V ver.- (Vocal:I've Special Unit)

Disc 2
1 Utsukushiku ikitai (Vocal:MELL)
2 Collective (Vocal:KOTOKO)
3 Face of Fact (Vocal:KOTOKO)
4 Velocity of sound (Vocal:MOMO)
5 jihad (Vocal:KOTOKO)
6 IMMORAL (Vocal:Mami Kawada)
7 Around the mind (Vocal:Eiko Shimamiya)
8 HALLUCINO (Vocal:KOTOKO)
9 Leaf ticket (Vocal:KOTOKO)
10 birthday eve (Vocal:SHIHO)
11 Wing my Way (Vocal:KOTOKO)
12 Fair Heaven (Vocal:I've Special Unit)
13 Blaze a trail (Vocal:Mami Kawada)

No comments

Post a Comment