Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hayate Ayazaki & Nagi Sanzenin - Here I am, Here we are [Single]

Description: Here I am, Here we are is the Character CD of Hayate Ayasaki & Nagi Sanzenin from CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU. The song ... thumbnail 1 summary
Description: Here I am, Here we are is the Character CD of Hayate Ayasaki & Nagi Sanzenin from CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU. The song "Here I am, Here we are" mixed with the Ruka Suirenji version as "Saishu Ya ver." was used as the last ending theme for Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU. The song "Asterisk" was used as the ending theme for episode 2 of Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties.
Original Title: Here I am, Here we are/ 綾崎ハヤテ&三千院ナギ starring 白石涼子&釘宮理恵
Artist: Ryoko Shiraishi & Rie Kugimiya
Released: December 26, 2012
Catalog No. GNCA-255
File Size: 46 MB (320kbps) + Scan BK
Download in ZS | SS | EU
File Size: 141 MB (FLAC) + Scan BK
Download in EmbedUpload

Track List:
1. Here I am,Here we are
2. アスタリスク
3. Here I am,Here we are(Instrumental)        
4. アスタリスク(Instrumental)

No comments

Post a Comment