Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hiroshi Kamiya & Daisuke Ono - Glow My Way [Single]

“Glow my Way”, newest single by the golden duo consisting of prolific seiyuu Hiroshi Kamiya (神谷浩史) and Daisuke Ono (小野大輔) for theme song of ... thumbnail 1 summary

“Glow my Way”, newest single by the golden duo consisting of prolific seiyuu Hiroshi Kamiya (神谷浩史) and Daisuke Ono (小野大輔) for theme song of the golden duo’s radio program “Hiroshi Kamiya & Daisuke Ono Dear Girl Stories” show aired every Saturday in Japan.
Released: Nov 20, 2013 
Catalog No. DGSA-10087
File Size: 46 MB 【w/ BK】
Password: gymw#anime-mp3

Track List:
1. Glow My Way
2. ツムギイト
3. Glow My Way(off vocal)
4. ツムギイト(off vocal)
5. 漢!裸武奏帝

Please don't remove this tag!
Credit to RicoCheuk_小妖精prpr
Re-upload by ムジカ_MaGiC @ anime-mp3

No comments

Post a Comment